Monday, March 8, 2010

Honeymoon ADD

Ever since I have been engaged I have been day dreaming about the big day. But often times I find myself day dreaming more about the day AFTER the big day! Waking up with my husband and being wisked away on some romantic adventure where there are no alarm clocks or lists of things to do are thoughts that consume my mind. The only problem is... I have honeymoon ADD. Everyday I change my mind about where I want to go. Spain, Italy, Mexico, Costa Rica, and a million other places are always in my brain!
Sometimes I think how romantic it would be to sightsee the streets of Spain, other times I think about us enjoying the best wine in Italy and then I'll think about laying on a white sand beach in a tropical location. I know our honeymoon is a long time away (almost exactly 18 months to the day)but I really wish I could pin point where to go! Luis of course just says "whatever you want my love" which is sweet but of absolute NO help to me at all. The frugal side of me says to go to the beautiful beaches of Mexico and enjoy an all inclusive resort while the frivilous side of me says "go to Europe! Spend a ton of money and don't think twice about it!" But the problem is, I will think twice about it. I'll think about how I could have put that money towards my home, or let it sit in savings for an emergency. I have a feeling Luis would rather go to Mexico and relax and with that in mind I think I am envisioning little umbrellas in my drinks... But we'll see how I feel next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment