Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eclipse

Tonight is THE night.  At 12:01 am I will be (along with hundreds, possibly thousands of other teens/women) sitting in the movie theater waiting to see The Twilight Saga: Eclipse on opening night!  I can't even explain to you how excited I am.  I have had my ticket purchased for 2 months, I have requested the days off from work and I even will be sporting my Cullen shirt (even thought I haven't officially picked a team yet).  Now, before you start getting all Judgy-wudgy on me, just remember that someday you will have an unhealthy fetish for bad fiction and tween heart throbs and I promise you I will be there to support you.  This is mine.  Why you ask? I have no idea but I love the books (I've read them at least 6 or 7 times each) and I watch the movies at least monthly.  There is just something about it that entertains me, and tonight will be no exception! 

2 comments:

  1. Have fun Sar!! Pretty rad timing that it premieres right after you finished school =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya! Its the perfect way to celebrate my graduation!

    ReplyDelete