Wednesday, June 16, 2010

There is nothing like a day off

Something about a day off during the week is so amazing.  No place to go, no alarm clock, nothing to do at all except whatever I want!  The house is quiet, the weather is cool and perfect and I'm sitting here naked as a jaybird, after my 12 mile bike ride, just chillin'... pretty awesome day =)  I've got plans to meet up with my friend Silvia for Starbucks (after I get dressed of course) and catching up on the last 6 weeks that shes back in Belgium visiting her family.  There is one thing that I suppose I HAVE to do, but it's definitely something that I WANT to do too... I'm gonna officially drop my deposit off for my reception venue for my wedding! YAY!  And then after that? Who knows... But I can guess its gonna be a pretty great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment