Thursday, September 2, 2010

Things I love about Luis

In case you haven't noticed, I really love my fiance.  After almost 6 years together he still gives me butterflies in my tummy.  Hes just that awesome.  Granted, there are sometimes when he gets on my last nerve, and when those times come along, I just try to remember all the things that I love about him.  Here are just a few that I will share with you:

1. He hates when I buy him anything.
2. He will hug me/kiss me/tell him he loves me regardless of where we are or who is listening
3. He repeatedly tells my parents how much he loves me.
4. He repeatedly tells me how much he loves my parents and brothers.
5.When its cloudy and rainy outside, he will always tell me "its Mami Lupita weather".
6. Anytime we pass a baby he will always look and comment on how cute it is.
7. He doesn't snore and his feet don't smell.
8. Anytime I ask him anything, he always responds with "Yes/No my love".
9. He loved me at 190 lbs and he loves me at 135 lbs.
10. Every time I paint my nails he always picks out the color, and he knows all the names of the OPI polishes.


So there you go.. a little insight to why I want to spend the rest of my life with this man... I think I may have to make this a monthly topic =)

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I think I may like #10 the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. His favorite is "You don't know Jacques" but I think its only because he likes to say the name lol

    ReplyDelete