Saturday, October 31, 2009

November is an Awesome Month!

I am so looking forward to November!  Not only is it my Dad's birthday and my parents 32nd wedding anniversary, but it is also jam packed with a ton of other fun stuff!!!  



After 5 years without a vacation (minus some mini ones here and there like Vegas and what not) Luis and I planned an absolutely fabulous vacation to Playa del Carmen, Mexico for 8 days of relaxation!  We intended to go in January to celebrate our 5 year anniversary, but the rates were soooo much cheaper in November we decide to move it up a bit!  We also have a very special wedding that Luis and I are lucky to be apart of!  My cousin Kristen is marrying Luis' childhood friend Ben on November 7th!  That means we leave very early Sunday morning after the wedding so needless to say I have a ton of stuff to do this week!

I have a ton of Bridesmaids duties to tend to so this stuff has to get done now.  We basically have to buy all the stuff we need for our trip, wash all our laundry and start packing today (saturday) in order to have it all ready by next Sunday. I also have to write a 10 page research paper with an accompanying Power Point presentation (due Monday) and do 2 weeks worth of homework so I won't be forced to do any while I am actually on vacation!  Did I mention I also work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday???? YIKES!!!  But it will all be worth it!  I am so excited about the wedding and about the week to follow!  If any of you know a Mestas wedding, they are ALWAYS a blast!!!  So I bid you adieu for a little while and I promise when I return I will have a ton of stuff to blog about!  I will leave you with a few pics of where Luis and I will be heading!!! Ahhhh Bliss!





And just so that I have some incentive to actually return from this trip... I will be getting together with a great bunch of girls to watch Twilight and the midnight showing of New Moon on November 19th!


Such a great month!!!
Ciao! <3

1 comment: