Monday, October 19, 2009

Let's Try This Again

So I have returned to blogging. I was motivated by my good friend Cassie's bitchin' blog to start doing this again. I make no promises that mine will be as exciting as hers but I enjoy doing it and I hope you all enjoy reading it. I think I'll start by giving you a little background on me and my life. I am a 27 year old student that comes from a big crazy family and I wouldn't have it any other way! Who else can say they have 50+ cousins on one side of their family???

I am engaged and am currently planning a Big Fat Mexican wedding! I will be using this blog to post some of the exciting moments in that journey as well. My fiance is really the greatest man ever....no really... ever. He was perfectly made for me and I for him. As cheesy as it sounds, he really is my best friend. After kissing a lot of toads, I finally found my prince! We are so much alike and are really just two peas in a pod! We love having our routine and are OK with doing pretty much the same thing all the time... there are very few surprises with us, so when it does happen, it truly is a surprise! We both enjoy working out, him more than me but nevertheless I have really been enjoying it and the losing weight part is pretty great too. I think I will also use this blog to report on my progress with that as well.

My fiance is a professional MMA fighter and has been doing that for over 2 years now. It is so inspiring for me to see him work so hard at something he absolutely loves. Maybe I too will some day find what inspires me that much. So for now, that is me and I welcome you to the world of Sarandipidy!

1 comment:

  1. awesome. I can't wait to explore the mind of sarandipidy. =)

    ReplyDelete