Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I love watching Luis train

I have blogged before about how inspiring Luis' passion for MMA is and I think that is why I love watching him train so much.  I try to go in and watch him at least once a week, mostly because I want him to know that I support him 100% and I also know how much he loves it when I go.  I also try to take video every once in a while so we can always remember these awesome times in his life.  Here are a few videos of Luis training:

Luis grappling with Tarec Saffiedine who is fighting for Strikeforce this month.. please disregard me teasing JT in the background =) Luis is in the grey shirt and red shorts:



This is Luis sparring.  I can't remember the name of the guy he's sparring.  Luis is in the red shirt... oh and on the left hand side check out the girls.. they are awesome! (One of them is wearing a white tanktop)

No comments:

Post a Comment