Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Brother is Awesome

Last night, my 21 year old brother Marco came home from his friends house and wanted to tell me something "weird" as he called it.  Apparently, his friends older sister had come home from college at Arizona State over the weekend and was getting ready to go back.  She got up, said bye, waved at her brother and left.
Marco said he was confused and looked at his friend and said "Is she leaving?" to which his friend responded "yes".
Marco said, "Thats it? You're not even gonna hug her goodbye?" and his friend kinda laughed and said no...
Then Marco said "Man, I see my sister everyday and everyday I hug and kiss her."

Yup... Marco is pretty awesome =)

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. Most people don't have that. I can barely get my brother to hug me..actually saying hi is painful for him:) I am working on him though!!!!

    ReplyDelete