Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Few Random Facts about Me


1. I make lists for everything.  To-do lists, grocery lists, lists when I pack for a trip, weekly workout lists, budget lists, etc... I like order in my life ok! LOL!
2. I FB chat with my cousin Mo almost every night
3. I never sleep with any part of my body hanging off the bed.
4. When I drive at night, I will blast my radio and sing as loud as I can and imagine that I am just as good as the artist =)
5. I have a slight obsession with scarfs and knitting them, and then I end up giving them away.
6. I have developed a severe addiction to Guitar Hero... I might consider rehab.
7. My favorite weather is really really cold days with a clear sky! Perfect scarf weather =)
8. My favorite expression in Spanish is "Me vale madre!"
9. I have a very strong desire to learn Portuguese.
10. I will wear heels whenever humanly possible.

 I may add more as I begin to notice more random things about myself =)

2 comments:

  1. Umm...the heels comment -YES. I'm so with you on this. LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete