Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I love New Years!  Its a fresh start and an excuse to get reorganized and rejuvenated about life!  Last year was the first year that I can remember where I actually kept a New Years Resolution (which was to lose 30 lbs).  I have several resolutions for 2010 and I'm hoping to at least keep most of them:

1. Lose the last 20 lbs!

2. Not sweat the small stuff.  I have a tendency to get my feelings hurt about insignificant things and/or the way people treat me.  I'm thinking that I should start letting some of that roll off my back and not let it bother me =)

3. Contribute to Stitches from the Heart (a blog about this is coming!)

4. Make more time for my friends.  I am such a routine kinda person that I get stuck doing the same thing everyday and before I even realize it, it has been months since seeing my friends!

5. I will also gossip less and I will not gossip about people when I hear they are gossiping about me.  It kinda goes back to resolution #2.  If people wanna talk about me thats great!  I'm glad to provide them with some entertainment =) but I will not lower myself to anyone else's level by speaking badly of people.  If I don't have something nice to say, I won't say anything at all!

I'm sure there are many other things that I could work on, but I think the list I have is pretty good.  I'm looking forward to being able to cross all these off my list!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. You can totally do these Sara! Especially the hanging out with me one! ;0)

    ReplyDelete